Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jack's "Quee-ma"

We bought Jack a camera for his birthday. It's a Fujifilm that is similar to a Polaroid, but the photos are smaller and rectangular. He was amused by it at first, then set it down and didn't give it another thought.

Until yesterday.

For some reason, Jack asked for his "quee-ma" so we dug it out and gave it to him. It was out of film, so Kyle loaded it up, then took this shot to show Jack how to take pictures:


Here are the pictures Jack took:


"Cheese!" I think Jack has a real future in photography.
We had fun posing. Nice Wednesday afternoon."



Kyle = happy
Sam = hungry



Relaxing on Daddy.



Sam's not so sure about all this.



"Pick me up, Daddy!"



"I'm so proud of you!"
We said that a lot today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet. I loved how he wanted to take my picture yesterday. Jack would say, "Watch, Maggie." And as I watched him, he never took his eyes off me, and then would click the camera. When the flash went off, he would laugh and laugh.

Post a Comment