I need to give a shout-out to my husband. Not only because he's hot--he looks like this:
but because he's also incredibly awesome. Awesome, and defines the phrase "ruggedly handsome." Seriously, his arms alone will make a girl swoon. But sorry, ladies, no swooning for you. This one is taken.
When people (read "women") meet him for the first time, they usually ask one of two things:
- Does he have any brothers?
- Why does he look so familiar?
Why, yes, yes, he does have brothers. They look like this:
I know what you're thinking, that good looks run in the family. It's true, they do. I "married up" in the looks department. I'm ok with that.
But the reason he looks familiar to people is because of this kid:
Yes, that's the guy who plays the werewolf on the vampire movies. He has the same first name as his girlfriend. That weirds me out to no end, but I doubt they planned it that way. And that's not the point I'm trying to make here.
Anyway, even the labor & delivery nurses who took care of me a couple of weeks ago kept telling us that Hot Hubby looked familiar, until one of them figured it out. We just smiled and said that we get that a lot.
But honestly, Hot Hubby is soooooo much better looking than TeenWolf. He's beefier. And older. And knows how to bake. And always (and I mean ALWAYS) does the dishes. And he gives me really cute babies, then changes their diapers with nary a complaint. You can't beat that with a stick.
No comments:
Post a Comment