I've had this blog, and the intention of doing something with it, for some time now, but moving into a new house, renovating and having a baby somehow seemed to get in the way...
Now, the house is renovated, the boxes are unpacked (for the most part), and the baby is almost 9 months old, so I figured this would be a good time to launch this blog, dedicated to our home life and all the wonderful things that go with it.
2008 was an incredible year--we celebrated our first anniversary, then 3 days later celebrated the birth of our son, Jack, who is undeniably the best kid ever born (no bias). Despite all the scary stuff people want us to believe, we are optimistic about 2009--a year already filled with babies, weddings, trips, and life in general which is always a beautiful, unpredictable blessing. This year Jack turns 1, I become an aunt, we celebrate one year in this house and two years of marriage. Jack and I will start our family vegetable garden soon, something we did not have last year, and I am very much looking forward to. We may even receive the good news of another baby of our own on the way... but not yet.
And so, that is what this blog is about--chronicling our lives, and showcasing the unique adventures that each day holds. Welcome.
1 comment:
Yay! I am excited about you guys' blog! Reading blogs is one of my favorite things to do, especially those written by family and friends! Love you guys! : )
Post a Comment