We surprised Jack with these little guys:
I had so much fun picking them out, setting up the tank, and showing Jack his new roommates.
They seemed to enjoy their new home as well.
Jack went nuts. He loved feeding them, talking about them, and even got a step-stool out so he could see them better. We had a lot of fun.
Of course, our idyllic moment was short-lived. The next morning, Jack went to share his Ovaltine with the fish, and of course, killed them. We have since purchased two new fish and so far, they are doing better. I'll post pictures of them soon, but for now, I am going to leave you with this image, my favorite in this series:
2 comments:
Oh my goodness. That is just so sweet! I miss all of you very much.
Love you,
pammy
Oh dear! Don't tell him he killed them till he is older! So nice he wanted to share....just like Uncle Bobby ... he shared crumbs with us! So sweet! Miss you guys!
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment