Friday, December 3, 2010

An Early Christmas

Christmas came early this year. Well, for me anyway. Because we have two kids now, and because I've recently decided to pick up a hobby I've let lapse since high school, Kyle bought me this lovely little number:


It is a Nikon D90 and came with 2 lenses, a 70-300 mm and an 18-55 mm. The smaller one has lived on the camera ever since I took everything out of the box. Thankfully, due to Nikon's consistency, all of my old lenses fit and work as well which is very, very nice.

Still, things have changed a lot since high school, so I'm taking my time learning how to properly use this camera. Because this camera was expensive (despite the deal we got!), I want to learn all the ins & outs of the camera, so please bear with me, dear reader, as I drag you along this learning process.

No comments:

Post a Comment