Friday, December 3, 2010

Wrapping by Jack



This year, I have decided to do something a little different for Christmas paper. Every year I mix it up a bit because I really hate store bought wrapping paper, but this year I thought, "why not have Jack make the wrapping paper?"

So that's what we're doing.

For the past week or so, I have taped a large strip of butcher paper to the floor of our living room and dumped crayons, markers and glitter glue sticks (all washable!) on top. Whenever Jack walks by and feels inspired, he colors on the paper. When that strip is full, I pull it up and start over.

It has been fun for us and I know this is something that the grandparents will appreciate.


P.S. I know it looks like Jack is naked in that top picture, but I promise he's clothed... somewhat...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does look like he is naked. Glad you clarified! LOL I think the wrapping papaper is a fabulous idea. XOXO

Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I really enjoy reading all of your writings. You have such a talent for this!

I can't wait to see Jack's Christmas paper! What a wonderful idea! I might use that with my class. :-)

I hope you can continue this and make it a tradition. I imagine that Jack and Sam would have much fun doing this together!

Love-
pammy

Post a Comment