We've been really busy lately. Busy, and sick. Sam had an ear infection, I had a cold, and Jack had a fever-virus. We've also had out of town company, and are expecting more in a couple of weeks. Still, we've managed to enjoy this wonderful weather we've been having and I wanted to post a few pictures that I've taken over the last couple of weeks of us playing in the backyard.
Here's Kyle playing with Jack. We love our little BassPro Shops tent!
I told Kyle I wanted some new hydrangeas and blueberry bushes, so what does he do? Helps me load the kids in the car and we all went to Lowe's and our local garden center to get both! We came home with 3 new blueberry bushes (we already had one) and 5 new hydrangeas (I'm not sure how many of those we had!). And then, he planted them all. Here's one of the hydrangeas:
A couple of weekends ago, Mom was watching my niece, and they came over to play. She is quite a character! Look at her facial expression! That girl just ain't right.
Sam has his own little tent for traveling. It's smaller than a pack-n-play and has a little inflatable mattress. Still, he enjoys getting to play in the "big boy" tent, especially with Daddy!
Sam has also started crawling. Everywhere. This has been going on for a while and he has been getting progressively faster (and sneakier!), which is another reason why I haven't had a chance to update the blog in quite some time. We do enjoy our quiet moments together when Jack is napping.
No comments:
Post a Comment